1) Cartoons for adults = INGENIOUS (South Park FTW!!!!)
2) I have two new pretty dresses… and nowhere to wear them
3) Dear whoever Googled “wamen-standing-peeing-pantu” – I’m sorry you ended up on my blog and did not find what you were looking for….(what exactly were you looking for?)…
4) http://guffadi.blogspot.com/2011/10/100000-and-counting.html. Damn. (I’m just a little over 20,000 and I was pretty stoked. Only 80,000 more to go. hrmph. Also, he’s taking suggestions for blogposts! I need to come up with a list of awesome ideas, you should do that same.)
5) Once I’m dead, I’m sure the autopsy will prove I have the world’s smallest bladder… too bad I’ll be dead.
6) I have a premonition I’ll meet my end in an accident (is that weird?).
7) My sister cleaned up my room and organized my winter closet for me and I am soooo thankful because I honestly had no idea when I’d get around to it. Clean rooms and organized shit is so comforting.
8) Going through winter clothes and finding time-tested favorite sweaters is like getting to see old (but gold) friends.
9) I found a bunch of random books around the house, some are quality, guess I’ll be reading up on Nepal and getting a dose of Russian literature too. Anyone want to start a book club in Nepal?
10) The bad bits in other people’s lives makes me see the good bits of mine in an even better light.